Friday, August 14, 2009

Anniversary Fun

We headed up to snowbasin to go hiking on our anniversary. It was really relaxing and a lot of fun. It took us a minute to find the right trail, and it was hot and exhausting but when we found the trail it was great. We found this "green pond" as they call it and sat and watched some very fascinating ants carry some white substance back and forth, it was really pretty cool. The best part was just being together alone doing something we both love--the outdoors. We didn't even have look for any big game animals surprise surprise. Afterwards we went to dinner up in Eden, it was a great evening.


We also tried our hand at disc golf, a fun game when the temperature is not quite so hot.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to get away just the two of you. Tell Shane I'm way impressed he didn't try to glass for some big bucks! Geana, you are truly one of my very best friends and I am so grateful for you! Thanks for always being there and for letting me vent, I always feel better after talking to you. You're so level headed and rational, I really admire you! You are a wonderful wife and mother and such a good example.

    ReplyDelete