



My very talented friend Kaedell Ellis took these awesome family photos for us a couple of weeks ago. I love them. I have never been so impressed with any pictures EVER. My boys were so cooperative that day and it all went so well. Thanks Kaedell, they turned out Great!! The only problem I have now is what one do I choose for my wall? I will surely have to print each one, but where will I put them all? There are also many others and two darling 12 x 12 collages.
Those are so, SO cute! What a nice little family you have. And I did not know that Kaedell did that sort of thing. Someday we will get nice family pictures too. Not $4/sheet JCPenney ones. I love the one of just your boys backs. Very sweet.
ReplyDeleteThose turned out SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see them on your walls! Kaedell is definitely my favorite photographer!! =)
ReplyDeleteI love them. I really like everyone looking into the pond and walking away from the camera holding hands. I haven't seen pictures like that before. I really like them. It would be hard to pick from.
ReplyDeleteLoves,
So stinkin cute! You're going to have to just hang them all on your wall, I don't know how you're going to pick just one!
ReplyDeleteDarling pics of your adorable family. Good luck in choosing just one! They are all great pics but think I like the one of you guys walking towards the camera the best. It's just seems like such a natural family walk. CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Those are amazing!! Your colors all look great together and it looked like it was a perfect day!! I am so impressed! Keep her number around because I would LOVE to have her do our family pics next year!
ReplyDelete