Friday, August 14, 2009

The greatest fun spot you'll ever know!!

We took the kids for their end of summer fun to Cherry Hills. It was so much fun, just like the commercial says. We spent all day and without Cam (who stayed with Kiley) it was fun to participate in all the activities. The boys were able to swim, mini golf, climb the wall, and go in the squirrel cage.





Braxton was able to reach the top and ring the bell two times. Dakota got really high, and as he says "I almost ringed the bell".




Having lunch.
We only had one incident, the chair ran over Shane's toe OUCH!!

The lazy river was everyone's favorite, it was an oval that went around all these really cool buildings and a story about dynamite playing in the background that sent all kinds of water splashing on all of us.






All in all it was a great day and I am glad we went.





2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I've never been there... I've always thought it was just a camp ground. Maybe next year we'll have to include it in our "Summer Activities Schedule" :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful to spend family time. I can't believe Braxton and Dakota did so well on the rock wall. I struggle when I tried to climb one. And or you sure it was a chair that squashed Shane's toe or "Justin's toenail"

    ReplyDelete