I love all the beautiful colors that grow in my yard in the spring. I get so excited when I see the tulips blooming and the grass start to green up. I just had to take some photos and share my love for all that I have been given. How great it is to raise my family in this great town and to have a husband who prides himself on a good looking yard. My children are the greatest things growing in my yard and I am loving all the picnics with them and the neighbor children. Cameron is thinking he is big enough to go in and out and although his brothers do (way to often), I have been spending a lot of time out there keeping an eye on him.
I have felt very busy this week with Dakota's birthday and
Braxton's fieldtrip, but I have had time to sit back and enjoy the great weather, so I must not be too busy. It is funny how my concept of busy has changed since being in college and literally busy all the time to feeling busy because we have had too many play dates this week :), I suppose it is all in the perspective. I was laying in bed thinking that this morning how on that movie
Ratatouille (spelling?) the famous critic says they need a little dose of perspective, that was just how I feel this week.
Your yard is always beautiful. I love the flowers.
ReplyDelete