Thursday, April 2, 2009

Little things

When I started this blog I promised myself I would try to put the little things my kids do that I think are amazing as well as the important stuff, so I am going to put snippets into our lives and the wonderful things they say.
Braxton met some new friends at Tara's new house last week. He has become pretty fond of these three brothers. They are very nice, and he loves to ride bikes with them. My boys take thier scooters and bikes and everyone just uses them. Well they have 1 bike to share and they just take turns, which might I say is pretty impressive for 3 boys. Anyway Braxton said "Mom did you see that they only have one bike." "Yes, they are pretty good at sharing aren't they", I said. Then he said the cutest, most thoughtful thing. "Well we have that black scooter at home that we don't use anymore, could we bring it and give it to them"
Lets just say it was a proud mother moment. All that teaching we do everyday and sometimes they give us back so much more than we could ever hoped for. :)

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh, what a good boy. He has a wonderful mom. I love how instead of dwelling on the fact that they only had one bike you were very upbeat and emphasized how good at sharing those boys are. That story made me cry, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete