Conversation between me and Braxton:
Cameron was hitting me on the belly while I was cleaning him up from breakfast.
Braxton: "Don't hit her belly, there is a baby in there" (which there is not!!!)
Me: "Are you kidding me, there is not!"
Braxton: "I'll tell you where there is a baby--in your head."
Me: "What is that supposed to mean?"
Braxton: "There is a baby in your head because you are thinking about having another baby, I just know it. I just know it."
I was laughing my head off and wondered where he could have possibly come up with that. He is hilarious :)
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is hilarious. Kids are just weird sometimes. The things in their heads crack me up. Thanks for making me laugh!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you finally jumped on the blogging bandwagon, even if your blog is private. =). Braxton is such a sweetheart, he is seriously kind of my boyfriend in a not inappropriate way.
ReplyDeleteI think your son knows you better then you think. He wants you and Shane to try for a little sister hehehehe. Love ya tons.
ReplyDelete