The Easter bunny hid this dart tag in the oven. They thought that was pretty great.Shane in full attack mode. I am sure the Easter Bunny intended on this being for Shane as much as the boys.

When the boys woke up Dakota was so excited, I don't even think he was this excited on Christmas. He ran around the kitchen screaming and jumping. It was awesome. Experiencing life through the eyes of a child makes all the effort worth it. Shane often says how much he doesn't like the holidays, but it is those moments of pure joy that make us look forward to them each year.




Geana, thanks for the nice comment on my blog. It is funny that this is always how it works, but I was thinking that I needed to post on your blog what a cute mom you are. Seriously, an indoor golf course? Your kids are lucky. I am glad you are a blogger.
ReplyDelete