I was inspired by a friends blog to have fun for free. They built a tent in their living room and had a day of camping, picnics, and movies. Dakota wanted to go mini golfing and I didn't feel like forking over $30 for us to go golfing for 1/2 hour so we built one in our house. We had five holes, each one someone else's genius, and had hours of fun. We even played it the next day with my mom and dad. The kids loved showing off their handy work and of course the grandparents were very impressed.

This one was Braxton's doing. He had created it outside last fall and just moved it into the house and named it moose hollow.


This one was Dakota and Shane's. We had to go through 2 tunnel's, up the ramp and into the bean bag.

This was mine. Over two humps and into the hole. Simple and yet challenging.
Sorry about not turning the photos. I am just happy to say I did this all by myself. :)
You guys are so creative..It looks like fun! My kids would love doing that!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! The only drawback for me would be the clean up! It drives me absolutely crazy when we do a fun activity like that and then I'm left to clean up all the mess! But maybe you've inspired me to give it a whirl... especially with all these rainy days! Love you!
ReplyDelete