Anniversary Flowers from Shane. He had Jamie Rubio make them for me and they are stunning. 25 Years!
Limbs, Limbs and more limbs that is all that we do over at the rental (Grandma Jo's). I swear those trees grow so much every day!
Cam is sick. Like all of the time. He passes out anytime he overexerts himself, he can't gain weight, and he just feels like crap. This was part of the testing and many doctors that we saw to try and get him healthy.
Dalton got home from his mission in Dominican Republic. It was such a joyous happy day.
Me and Dresden and James got put on a special mission to ask Shelby to Homecoming for Cam. We had so much fun and laughed at our amazing skills.
Cam started his junior year. He got to drive Ridge to school for a little while. They had a great adventures and talks on the way to school.
The absolute highlight of my week talking to Dakota before I went to work. He called about 6 AM or 6:30 AM and we talked until I pulled into work at 8:30. We laughed, cried, and just had the best time. We also solved all the worlds problems with our deep discussions and he always told me about "I read a talk once". Truly I looked forward to those discussions each week. I felt the spirit and just enjoyed every minute. He taught me so much about life and God and Muslims and Turkish people. What a blessing weekly calls are!



No comments:
Post a Comment