For our 25th Wedding Anniversary Shane planned trip to Cabo San Lucas Mexico. It was an amazing, beautiful, relaxing trip. The food was so good, our room was at a beautiful resort, and we got to watch turtles be released into the sea. It was a trip to remember. Our favorite thing to do while on vacation with just the two of us is to spend one day relaxing by the pool or out at the ocean, then the next day find some adventure. We went on a boat ride out to the arch, we drove down the coast and found an amazing public beach that had snorkeling, and we even went out to dinner with some friends the Wade's and checked out their house. I am not sure I would ever want to live there, but they really liked it.
I also discovered something about myself while in Cabo. Having nachos by the pool or ocean brings me great happiness! I don't know why I have waited so long! They just taste so yummy with the ocean air.
No comments:
Post a Comment