Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Mini Ragnar/Dakota's birthday

Our stake put on a mini Ragnar that was a 13 mile run with a team of 1-5.  I convinced all the boys and Shane to do it with me and we had so much fun.  Each person ran one mile then gave the slap bracelet to the next person.  We ran and ran, then ran the last leg together.  To say we were sore the next day is an understatement.  All of us are pretty active in our individual sports/activities, but none of us are runners.  As we walked out of bed Sunday morning there was a collective moan of soreness and pain.  I had to give deep blue rubs to everyone before church that day.






Sundays with 1 o'clock church can be such a pain, but in other ways can be so quiet and lovely.  The boys made up this game with my dads lawn flags, where they essentially played lawn darts.  I love it when they create and play nicely together.
Dakota turned 13 years old!  Two teenagers in our house--scary!  The glare was bad from the sun, but I needed to put his cake pics in anyway.

Annual breakfast in bed before school.  Oatmeal was the choice this day.  I love this tradition but it is getting so early, we did this at 6.
Always need my annual pic of my boy in his Bella's hat.  He ordered steak, his favorite.
The same day as Dakota's birthday, my mom brought Dresden into Bella's for her birthday.  I love that sweet baby so much.  She turned two a couple of weeks ago.
Random photo that my YW sent me because it was earth day and they took a group photo outside the church.  These are all the girls that I started with 2 1/2 years ago and I have such a special place in my heart for them.  5 out of 6 are graduating and moving on to bigger places and I will miss them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment