We enjoyed the most delicious food at Amy's house and a good old bean burrito almost daily. One of the things we shared together many many times in our younger years was a good old trip to anywhere that sells Mexican food, and it was good to still share that same delicious goodness. Amy B is an incredible cook and introduced me to hummus and falafel and many other healthy foods. We went to the farmers market and got some yummy pita, fruits, and vegetables. I am pretty sure we could've just talked and ate and we would have been completely fulfilled, but there was so much to see and do and the scenery was amazing and the shops were cute, and fun.
One thing that I did not expect was to to freeze my buns off. I was under prepared on the clothing and it was so cold.
This was a perfect representation of what we did for 5 days. All day, it was so healing for the soul.
Golden hour selfie. When we watch the sunset there is a perfect time to take a selfie for the sun to shine just right.
Amy J had NEVER had her toes painted, so I took care of that for her. She looked great.
This is us fighting over who is paying at Target. I am sure the cashier thought we were crazy. Amy J always tried to pay for everything so we had to fight a few times over this.
The roof on this house was so cool. Each tile was a different color and hand done out of cement, like a gingerbread house.
Checking out the creatures at the tide pools.
Baldee took a photo of us taking photos of ourselves during golden hour.
Tasha gave everyone a facial on the last night including Brinley, Amy Balderee's youngest. She loved it and I think she loved us. We were crazy and fun and let her have all the foods her mama doesn't feed her and that is a great recipe for a 4 year old to like us.
No comments:
Post a Comment