The YM/YW had an ettiquite dinner. It was a great learning experience and at the end they got instructed on how to dance. My boys looked so handsome and had a lot of fun. Braxton got paired with Taylor Hall and Dakota got paired with Rennan McConkie. It was a draw out of the hat kind of a dinner.
Jake and Alayna invited us to their cabin again this year for a weekend of skiing and playing in the snow. Shane and I sit in the lodge and really enjoy ourselves. The boys love the chance to ski and be with friends and cousins that they adore.
Ridge took a major crash and I had to take a photo.
Standing on the porch of the beautiful cabin. It was a great relaxing weekend with friends.
My sweet baby boy decided he was done with his long hair. I was almost as attached to the hair as he was. I loved it. But now that I am used to it, I cant believe how good he looks. He is such a stud. He also likes it because hair doesn't get in his face anymore.
We had our annual friend party at Amy J's house this year. She has a new, beautiful house and we had great conversation and a fun time as usual. I wish I had a group pic, but this is the only one I got. Amy Moyes, Meredith Jenkins, Tiff Kelly, Katie Orton, Cara Chugg.
For our christmas gift this year Mom and Dad gave us a day at Rush. It is a fun complex that has skating, a foam pit, bowling, go carts, bounce houses. We spent the entire day there as a family and had a blast. I really like getting experiences together instead of gift, they have more memories involved.
James and Cameron falling on the ground. All the little kids has quite a hard time getting used to the skates, but they all caught on or rented scooters, so we all had fun.
Aw, I so wish I had gone to the friend get-together. Good to see all those ladies' faces.
ReplyDelete