Dakota got inducted into the National Jr. Honor Society at Wahlquist. He is such a smart boy and tries so hard in school. I am so proud of his continual effort.
It was the anniversary of the accident and so we got together and had a balloon launch. It was a nice day spent together reminiscing and being together. I felt strange all week, just a bit grumpy. On Sunday I felt like I really had my guards up and refused to feel anything at church, if I felt nothing I thought I wouldn't cry. It was a strange feeling and week for sure.
This is the story of anytime Shane lays down for more than 5 minutes. He is so tired because he runs himself ragged coaching Lacrosse (both boys this year) and also working hard to provide for our family. I am so thankful for him and all his hard work. I have been less then patient with this coaching business, but I am thankful he loves his boys so much that he is committed to so much time with them every day. It was also his birthday and he requested Carne Asada Tacos, so we invited Jake and Alayna and family over and enjoyed some delicious tacos and cake. All of his favorites.
Coaching is so much work! John only ever does one of our kids at a time. I can't imagine doing two!
ReplyDelete