My sweet, happy, crazy, silly, responsible, and very handsome boy graduated from 6th grade at Plain city elementary. It was a sad day for me. I am nervous for 7th grade and also happy for him to grow up. 7th grade is rough. The kids are brutal. The language is horrible, and I feel he has been sheltered so far in life and it may come as quite a shock. I am proud of how well he has done in school so far. He loves math and is learning to love reading. He even finished 40 books for the 6th grade goal this year. It was many late nights and many while following along while a cd read it to him but he did it.
He still plays the piano, although he is fighting that a bit. He loves all sports and is quite athletic. He tried lacrosse this year and loved it! His team only won 2 games but he made a lot of goals and ran his butt off in practice and games. It was very good for him. His mind needs that kind of release.
Cam showing off his handsome attire that matches Braxton's.
Proof that my three boys still enjoy playing together.
Oh man, I hear ya on the 7th grade thing. Kids were pretty bad when we were that age. It's gotta be worse now. You have really good boys, it'll be ok.
ReplyDelete