We hiked in some beautiful slot canyons that at some places were one lane, you had to wait until people coming from the opposite direction passed, then take your turn. It was so cool. Something I haven't ever experienced. One was where the slot went down about 30 feet and it was a bit nerve racking until we reached the bottom and no more kids could look off the edge. It was freaking Shane right out and of course Braxton was arguing that he was 'fine'.
The Easter bunny stopped by our house while we were gone. Cameron was ticked that there wasn't a scavenger hunt this year. He told me that the Easter bunny could take it all back, and when he brings it back...bring a scavenger hunt with it. It was funny. I guess tradition does matter.














Looks so fun. I guess we need to go there. And that's funny about the scavenger hunt. I like when I find out my kids like our traditions. And sometimes I think I never meant for that to become a tradition! It was a one time thing!
ReplyDelete