Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spring Fun.

Braxton's grade did a 6th grade play. It was about a frog who needed to find his way in the big pond. Braxton played a frog and they made them wear makeup. He looked beautiful 😄. It was a really good play and he did his part dancing and singing very well.  I love to see the kids doing things like this to expand their horizons.


Cameron had to draw and write about when he is 100 years old. It was really thought out and a great drawing. I especially love how he said he would come see me at my house. I surely hope I am not alive when he is 100. I would be 127.

Such handsome boys that I love so much. Mom bought them their new church cloths and new swimsuits for Easter.

1st day of spring break the Hills (best buds and next door neighbors) invited Dakota and Cameron to the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving point. They had a great time and made some cute dinosaur moves.
We dyed eggs the 2nd day of spring break. Unfortunately I think my baby is the only one who thinks this is super fun anymore.  Growing pains I suppose. The other two did dye theirs in between running in and out with their friends. Overall the whole Easter experience just isn't the same anymore. They like it and get excited, but not the same as when they are little with stars in their eyes about everything. 

1 comment:

  1. Cams old guy is great! A little Arthur-ish. We did a 6th grade play about hippos. I assume that is a PC elementary tradition?

    ReplyDelete