Cameron played 2 sessions of indoor soccer this year with all his buddies from the neighborhood and church. He loved it and really began to like soccer. He usually made 1 goal per game, but sometimes even made 2. He was really good at staying in the center so they could cross it to him and kick it in.
I was able to go to Cam's field trip to the Treehouse Museum. I was over 4 cute kiddos and loved seeing them explore. I got to see a wild side of Cameron when he is around the girls. He loves those girls, I hope it is an age thing.
It was the 6th grade Valentines dance, and I was informed the "Moms come and take pictures." It was so fun. They still do a dance card just like when I was a kid where all the boys ask someone then all the girls ask someone. They cant say no so no ones feelings get hurt. It is all 50's style and very very fun, no pressure. Braxton hung out with his best bud Ryan Athay, and his other friends Sadie and Cindy during most of the dance.







I forgot about the 50's dance. I'll bet that is so fun having your kids go to your same school. Makes me miss plain city.
ReplyDelete