Sunday, November 23, 2014

Randomness

Dakota fell asleep on the couch reading his book.

Braxton's girlfriends from school toilet papered us.  I was so excited, it brought back the good old days.  I loved doing this as a 5th and 6th grader.  I am thinking it is time for me to take him out for his 1st toilot papering to pay some of these cute girls back.


We had two tragedies at Grandma Jo's while doing the remodel.  Shane took 3 of his tips of his fingers off with a small hand planer.  It was nasty!  He almost passed out, but Doctor Jill (the nurse and really good friend next door) took care of him and wrapped him all up.  The next tragedy was much more expensive as Braxton ran his tooth right into a 2 x 4 that they had hanging in a tree as a swing.  It chipped his tooth right off.  He had to have a root canal and a buildup with a future crown.  It only cost $600 (I was expecting at least $1000), but it still hurt me A LOT.  It hurt Braxton too, but mostly just shocked him and made him not ever want to go into public again.  The dentist fixed him up fast on a Saturday at an emergency visit and he looks great.  



1 comment:

  1. You're so awesome that you were excited to get toilet papered. Great mom.

    ReplyDelete