Grandma Boss (my mom's mom) passed away on October 30th. She was living at a rest home, and had been for about 5 years. Her memory was gone, and it was sad, but a really good thing especially for her. Now she can be freed from her forgetfulness and be with my grandpa once again. The funeral was beautiful, my mom and her sisters did a great job honoring her. My sweet Braxton even got up during open mic and told of how he loved going to her house with our cousins Wendi, Will, and Drew and play on her swing set and throw grapes at each other. It was so sweet, and he was so brave. I would never dare do that, I am too emotional.
Julie's entire family
Kathy's entire family
I'm sorry you lost your grandma. I think all our grandparents are probably getting to the age that we are happy for them when they go.
ReplyDelete