My handsome #2 son turned nine years old today. I checked him out of school for our Bella's Lunch. We had a blast. He loved the funny questions I asked him like "who is the hottest girl in your class?" He did say he would never tell. He is so fun and full of energy. I love you Dakota J. You make Mom and Dad so proud!
Nine things I love about Dakota:
#1 That handsome smile! It lights up the room.
#2 His kind, kind heart.
#3 He has a silly little giggle that is contagious to whoever is around.
#4 He loves to be good. I can see it in his face all the time. It brings him joy as well as his family.
#5 He is good at math. He figures things out in his head that most have to use a paper for.
#6 I get multiple compliments from teachers, neighbors, friends, and grandparents on what a helper he is. He sees a need and does it, what a great quality.
#7 Dakota is a quiet observer. He may not say much, but he is always watching and learning.
#8 He. Tries. So. hard. He really struggles in reading, but he always gives it his all and has improved sooooo much this year.
#9 He always tells the truth and works hard. Two of the best qualities in a man according to me, something to be proud of for sure.
Nine things I love about Dakota:
#1 That handsome smile! It lights up the room.
#2 His kind, kind heart.
#3 He has a silly little giggle that is contagious to whoever is around.
#4 He loves to be good. I can see it in his face all the time. It brings him joy as well as his family.
#5 He is good at math. He figures things out in his head that most have to use a paper for.
#6 I get multiple compliments from teachers, neighbors, friends, and grandparents on what a helper he is. He sees a need and does it, what a great quality.
#7 Dakota is a quiet observer. He may not say much, but he is always watching and learning.
#8 He. Tries. So. hard. He really struggles in reading, but he always gives it his all and has improved sooooo much this year.
#9 He always tells the truth and works hard. Two of the best qualities in a man according to me, something to be proud of for sure.
How great is #4?! I expect it's an enormous blessing to him that you recognize that about him.
ReplyDelete