Monday, April 21, 2014

Everyday things...

Cameron was eating these Lucky Charms the other day right after he got better from his sickness and I couldn't help but remember about when I was a kid and my neighbor, Vicky McFarland, whom I love dearly, used to feed these to me for breakfast and she would pick out the marshmallows for me because I only liked the other ones. I am so thankful for people in my life like her and hope my children always are surrounded by people who love them as much as I do if I am not there.
Denim and his diorama on Toco Toucan
Dakota and his diorama on Ocelot (a bit like a jaguar)
Showing off their first published books they made in 3rd grade.  Dakotas is full of poetry and Denims has passages about his family.  The book are a priceless gift.  These two are so blessed to have each other and spend countless hours together every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment