Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Candy Making 2013

Another great year of dipping chocolates.  This year Grandpa Farr, Aunt Carol, and Alex joined us.  It has been a tough year for the Farr Family and we are thankful for an occasion to get together doing something fun (although that evening we all attended yet another funeral of their cousin).  We dipped pretzels, caramels, made toffee and rolo pretzel thingys.  Some of the pics have glare, but I wanted everyone in one.  We did not get a pic of Alisha and Alan, although they were there, and you have to look close in the background for Shay who spent most of the day watching babies.  Good times, with wonderful people.










2 comments:

  1. You got a lot of funny facial expressions there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you still blog. I'm not a very good mom. I guess I should start again, but it's almost stupid for me to pick up again.

    ReplyDelete