Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Facer family Christmas party


Annual Tradition of the Pinata.  I cherish this memory from my childhood and am hopeful my children will also.  Although sometimes causing tears, we love it and look forward to it each year.  We always have soup in bread bowls and open gifts. This way we do not have to try to gather on Christmas day because it was getting so difficult to get together at the same time.  We seem to always give my parents something to help upgrade their house and each year my dad is thrilled.  This year was new hardware for their cabinets.  "More work" is what he is thinking I am sure.  
Braxton 11
Cameron 6
Dakota 8
Annual Jammies Photo.  All the boys have blue and Carrera has pink.  Cute I think.

1 comment:

  1. Is carrera the only girl? Maybe you should try for another one! :)

    ReplyDelete