Just looked out my window when I got home from work today and saw these two boys working hard together to build us a lean-to. I love to see my boys work. Shane is a project man and I love when the boys want to work right at his side. I told them I had to document them actually working without any fighting, but I was just teasing. Work makes strong boys. It reminded me of a poem president Monson said in conference about Timbers. I loved that poem, it brought tears to my eyes.
Good timber does not grow with ease,
The stronger wind, the stronger trees.
The further sky, the greater length.
The more the storm, the more the strength.
By sun and cold, by rain and snow,
In trees and men good timbers grow.8
It takes good parents to make good workers. It seems like you've done awesome at that.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Stacey! You and Shane are great parents! I love that poem by President Monson! We'll have to come over and check out the new shed.
ReplyDelete