Cameron you are growing up so fast. The top 5 things that you like or do right now are:
1-You love electronics. I am constantly saying no to you all day after this question "Can I play something electronic?" It makes me a little crazy, but if I say no you usually find something else to do.
2-Playing with the camera. You love to take pictures on any device that will take pics. Our camera, my phone, the IPAd, they all have crazy pics that you have taken. In fact you took the one above of your toys!
3-Your Dad. You love him so much. When he gets home you run right up to him and hug and kiss him and often ask him in the evening "Is tomorrow a day off?"
4-You are obsessed with asking when the next event will occur like: How many days till Christmas? How long until I get to go to the same school as Braxy and Kota? How long until I can play soccer? How long until I can play an electronic?
5-You are so smart. You are sounding out words and spelling things. You do a computer school called UPSTART that has taught you so much as well as Joyschool too. You can almost count to 100 and can recognize and write almost all of your letters. What a smart boy!
I love you very much and am so happy that you complete our little family. :)
That is so cute that he asks if Shane has a day off. Hope it lasts forever.
ReplyDelete