Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Autumn Hike




I have a very good friend who titled one of her posts "Sometimes things feel perfect".  I love that title and it sums up how I felt the other day when Shane and I decided to take the kids hiking.  We had 5 days of pure family time and the weather was beautiful and we were really trying to keep the kids off the TV, Ipad, Wii and such so we decided to go for a hike.  We actually mostly walked on the river trail because it wouldn't be muddy, but it really did feel perfect.  We walked and talked, checked out the surroundings, threw rocks in the river, and just enjoyed being a family.  It made me realize that what I am thankful for most of all is right under the roof of this little house in this little town with these three little boys :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! That's me! I'm the friend. Those times are the best, huh?

    ReplyDelete