Monday, October 15, 2012

September 2012

 Plain City Elementary had their annual Walk-A-Thon.  The boys walked around and around for a long time getting their medals and really enjoying themselves.  I love the sense of community that it gives to PC.  I love hanging out watching the kids, talking to friends and neighbors.  It is a great place to live!!!
 Carrera and Cameron kept right up with the big boys walking around and around.  Logan (Brax's buddy) even gave his prizes to Cameron.  Cameron wants to invite Logan to his 5th birthday--hehe.  I'm sure he would love a 5 yr old birthday party.

 For Braxton's birthday we went to Pine View on the boat and Jet skis.  There was a boat there with a huge pirate flag on it that the boys thought was so so cool.  We cruised over by them and found out that Troy knows them.  It made the boys day when they got to take a ride on the Pirate ship.
 Cameron and Carrera had a great time playing in the sand.  We could hardly get them to go out in the water.

 These are all the September birthdays we were celebrating.  Braxton, Grandpa Russ, Troy and James (Kiley's Baby Boy, born September 5th).
 Braxton was a natural on his knee board.  He was balanced and could have stayed up forever if his arms weren't tired.
I have been meaning to post about this for quite some time now, but did not have the right picture. This is Dakota and his very best friend in the whole world, the one he couldn't live without--his best Cousin Denim. At school they only play together  hardly letting anyone in.  If Denim does not get to come home with us everyday after school they are both sad and quite ornery.  If he doesn't get to stay for hours on end, they are sad and ornery, we have to walk a fine line to keep these two happy when they're apart.  Look at those faces, they are adorable, happy and always glad to be together.  I remember as a kid that Troy, Tara, and Kiley all had a best friend next door, and how I thought they were so lucky.  Now as my children are getting their best buds, I love to watch them interact and have fun.  Denim and Dakota are like two peas in a pod.  They could pretend for hours.  I consider him kind of like a 4th boy, we sure love him.

1 comment: