| Braxton Started 4th Grade, Mrs. Vanmeetren, on the downhill of Elementary. Where does time go? |
| Dakota Started 2nd Grade, Mrs McFarland. |
| Cameron Started two schools, one Joyschool and one on the computer called UPSTART. He loves both of them a whole bunch! |
For FHE we decided to use up some of those huge zucchinis and made boats. It was a lot of fun, and we floated them in the jetted tub. We had a really great time, kind of like carving pumpkins in August.
This is Cameron's first day of Joyschool. The one above is the boys first day of school when he needed to get in on the action. So handsome :)
We had the opportunity of attending the Brigham City Temple Open House one morning before school. Shane did not come, but everyone else was there. It was beautiful and very peaceful. The boys really enjoyed seeing the inside. Cam had his "map" aka pamphlet and he compared all the rooms to the ones that were in his "map". I loved being able to see his excitement.
Did I mention how handsome my boys are? They are getting so big and life is really good. Its pretty easy when the kids are mostly self sufficient (mostly ;)
All 6 Grand kids. Jake (14), Denim (7), Cameron (4), Carrera (3), Dakota (7), and Braxton (9)
Here's all the thoughts I had: I love your dress, your boys are so big, zucchini boats in the bathtub=awesome, underwater camera? Wish you would have been at the bridal shower. Maybe I'll see you at the wedding.
ReplyDelete