Monday, June 18, 2012

Sweet Boys

We were going to walk to the church yesterday and were late (as usual) and Dakota comes running back from down the street saying "Wait, I cant go to church yet--I owe the Lord money."  Nothing makes a mom's heart smile more than when one of the kids catches on to something and remembers all on his own :).

Cameron fell asleep during sacrament meeting.  When Shane brought him back from waking up in Sunday School he told me that he was in the adult class and why wasn't I in that class.  I told him that I needed to be in Primary with all my best friends.  He looked at the whole group and asked "All these kids are your best friends?"  Yes, Cameron, Yes they are all my best friends and there is no other place I would rather be!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job teaching the tithing thing. My kids still claim it isn't fair. We are working on it. :)

    ReplyDelete