


Visiting Santa 2001
We went to the lights at Willard bay and got to stop in to see Santa at the end. Dakota was the only one who officially sat on his lap asking for a video game, Brax was too cool (but still sneaked in and asked for a snowboard) and Cam was scared to death--even being that close was way to much for him, but I insisted for a photo. Cam asked for "whatever he brings me", which ought to be pretty easy ;). Fun ages! One thing at the top of their lists that they didn't ask him for is an I POD touch.
So Cute! Love those boys! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI am a lame mom. My kids didnt sit on his lap this year. Ah well, they aren't getting what they asked for anyway. Merry Christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute pictures... I like the back drop behind Santa, very festive. Can't beat the lights at Willard when you aren't amped up about getting out in the cold.
ReplyDeleteHope you all kicked the bug and were healthy for Christmas!