

(Cell Camera Sorry)
I don't know why but I love to take photos of my children when they fall asleep in funny ways. Yesterday the topic of one ladies talk was the "little things" that make us smile and laugh and make our whole day or week better and watching my children sleep is one of those things for me. She gave the most amazing thoughts on little things throughout her whole life that mattered to her and I really reflected on how much kids make us appreciate the little things. They make us pay attention to things that we as adults skip over or ignore. They make us slow down. Today lets all take a minute and slow down. I have had sick kids for 9 days and counting and I am finally seeing an end in sight and wow! I have had to slow down because of being home bound. It has been pretty nice. We have baked, played games, played Mario way too much, wrapped presents, and just enjoyed each others company. It has made for a slow, easy December and as dreadful as it is having sick kids it is kind of nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment