Monday, September 27, 2010

Afternoon Fun

This little guy is my company every afternoon and he is awesome! I feel like I did when I only had one little boy and we just chilled together doing fun projects. Cameron hasn't had that opportunity so far in life, and he is eating this up. He loves to climb up and help and be right in everything I do.
Dakota asked last week if we could make cookies to surprise Braxton after school, I said sure and he said "do you think you could surprise me someday too?" So today me and Cam are doing laundry and making Peanut butter surprise cookies for the boys.





4 comments:

  1. Nelson has been napping while Elizabeth is at school...so Clara and I have been enjoying some much needed one-on-one time. It's amazing the difference when they have that special time with you. I feel like a better mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for kiddos! Geana that is really cool. And PS I really like the Pumpkin Party the other day! See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun. I am glad you guys are enjoying your time together. I have been missing our walk these last couple of days!!

    ReplyDelete