Thursday, August 26, 2010

Randomness

Just a few fun things we have also done this summer. Dakota learned how to ride his bike without training wheels (sorry the picture rotated on its own) he is so proud of himself and we are proud of him too.


Braxton so very unkindly took the front off of the crib and turned it into a toddler bed for Cameron while I made breakfast the other day. He thinks this is his house I tell you. Cam has done much better than I ever expected and actually stays in his bed. Now the question is, Will the crib ever work again? I have no idea how he did that, he didn't even have tools.


We went to the Weber County Fair and they got the cutest face paintings. Dakota's is fireworks and Braxton's is a wolf.



1 comment:

  1. I didn't think you were going to need your crib ever again! :)

    ReplyDelete