The whole Crew: Jake, Denim, Dakota, Braxton, Carerra, Cameron, Mom, and Geana, Marley is in front and Kiley is taking the photo.
Carousel Ride
Would it be a trip to the zoo without seeing how we measure up?I am so far behind this seems like a huge deal to even attempt catching up, but we have reached a slight bit of normalcy around here with school starting and so hopefully I can prioritize and get some of these pictures and adventures posted. I love having these all in my blog book, for the chance I never get it scrapbooked. Also I write more of my feelings here than in a scrapbook, they have to be too cute!
My mom, Kiley and I attempted the Hogle Zoo with 7 kids and it turned out really well. I get overwhelmed when there are more kids than adults especially 2:1, but they were very well behaved and it was a fun trip. Braxton did get lost for about 5 minutes, but I did not panic I just thought like Braxton, I am starting to figure out his brain (or not) and I just went to the last place that I said we were going, which was the car, and he was there wondering why I wasn't. He forgot to think about what it takes to round up 7 kids and all leave together and just went alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment