Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Funny Kids
I was volunteering in Braxton's Class today and the teacher was reading a Dr. Seuss book about feet. One of the pages said something about rollerskates and one of the students asked "What is a rollerskate?'' The teacher and I both started to laugh and that is how I knew that this is a whole new generation!! (Am I really that old? I feel like I rollerskated at PC Elementary just yesterday!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No you're not old! (Because that would make me old too;) I love your post about your dates w/your boys! You are such a good mom!
ReplyDeleteI still own a pair of roller skates! I should bring them and show the boys... They still sell them in stores, so it's not like they belong in a museum or anything... like a type-writer:)
ReplyDeleteHow funny. I remember staying after school to rollerskate in the gym.
ReplyDeleteRoller skating at the Elementary...Man I loved that! Don't you sometimes wish our kids could have a childhood like ours. What about Dairy days, it is just not right they don't get to experience that!!
ReplyDeleteI liked your post about the one on one time, I feel the same as you...love to do it, have the hardest time making the time for it.