Monday, January 4, 2010

More funny (or not so funny) boys!

Dakota and Cameron were fighting in the car. Dakota was freaking out about Cam touching him and saying the same thing over and over. Finally Shane and I told Dakota he was going to have to ignore Cam, he started to cry and say he could not ignore him.

In pipes Braxton, "Dakota it is easy to ignore people, I ignore Mom and Dad all the time!"

6 comments:

  1. I bet it made you feel better to have him admit it. Funny. And no, no baby for the new year. It didn't even occur to me people might think that. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I couldn't stop laughing. Don't you love how honest kids are. But now you know his secret, which is not so good for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Kids say the darndest things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny! I feel like that with my kids sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a crack up! I swear my kids have selective hearing and only hear me when they choose.

    ReplyDelete