Friday, January 15, 2010

Hardware Ranch


My parents and sister always have the week after Christmas off from work, so we decided to take the kids and go see the elk at Hardware Ranch. It was a very pleasant day, not too cold. We bundled up everyone and had a great time. The boys (5) were a little wild standing in line, but overall it was a lot of fun. Braxton, Jake, Dakota, Denim, and Cameron
Looking over the edge of the wagon we rode on.

Their favorite part was after when we slid down the hill on our bums where bored kids had made sledding hills.



The whole crew--Dakota, Geana, Cameron, Mom, Denim, Tara, Kiley, Carerra, Braxton, Dad, and Jake.



I just have to add a funny thing Dakota said the other day--I love to remember these. He was playing the PlayStation and couldn't figure out one part he said "Mom, we have a little situation". What do you mean?, I asked. "I cant figure out what to do next". If that is considered a situation, then I can handle it!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! You were in my city! That is funny because we live here and haven't been to hardware ranch. I think I went when I was 3. Maybe we will go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lot of fun! Gee I love the Facer family! You guys do such fun stuff together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun--and cold:) The sun was shining though--I miss that! Maybe we will have to get out and do that on the way to Bear Lake. I think the kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete