Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Back Track

Christmas was a lot of fun at our house this year. All three of the boys were very excited and anticipated it all month long. They tried so hard to be good, and kept changing their minds on what they wanted as usual. They all got what they asked for and more. Same with Shane and I. We always get spoiled by each other and by our parents. Shane got himself a new spotting scope and I got a new dress and new clothes (those were from each other, but we really bought them for ourselves). The boys got new gaming chairs, bakugan toys, Lego's, knex, golf set, and the list goes on. I guess they must have been good because Santa went crazy :) Cameron and Shane reading. Cam is obsessed with reading, and I hope he grows up to be a great reader, it is a great quality to have.
Dakota showing off his bakugan set. They were so excited to each get 6.

"Mom there are presents all the way from the tree to the couch!!" That was Braxton's reaction first thing in the morning. Shane insists on opening presents in the dark, so we always wake the kids up, this year we waited until 6:45, because Braxton gets anxiety if awakened to early for something exciting. He was so proud of himself, he said after we were all done "Mom I didn't even get sick this year. Hopefully he has outgrown that! (I kind of doubt it though, he got sick just two weeks earlier because he thought one of his friends was moving, turns out he was just going on a vacation)



This is the golf set that Cam got and loves.



1 comment:

  1. So great that YOU wake the kids up. John and I are always laying there awake waiting for the kids to wake up. Christmas gets magical again when you have kids.

    ReplyDelete