Bob--all three boys dressed up like Bob the mechanic for Halloween
Dakota and Cam had the amazing opportunity to work at the traveling tabernacle in Riverdale. It was so fun to go watch them do their parts.
Dakota being amazing and fixing my washing machine for me.
On Halloween all I wanted to do was spend some time with my boys, so I took them to the corn maze. It was fun, it is such a strange time of life when everyone goes their separate ways all the time and Holidays just don't feel the same or even feel as exciting anymore. But for a couple of hours I got to be with my boys enjoying a fall activity.
Sadies. Dakota got asked to Sadies by Kate Nielson, they had a great time.
Cameron turned 15 years old. And of course we had grandparents over to celebrate. He also bought himself Black Betty his new bike that he absolutely adores.
Traditional Bella's Lunch with Mom
Knox and Dakota up to their shenanigans


No comments:
Post a Comment