Monday, January 23, 2023

April--Easter, Prom, Dakotas #17, FHE

Dakota asked Kaitlyn Hall to Prom and this is how she answered with a million balloons. 


Dying eggs with the Crittendens is a yearly tradition. 
Two boys only on Easter. It was our first real holiday without Brax and it felt weird. We took eggs full of candy and Money for Braxton and Brandyn to find and asked Trish to hide them. We had a lovely day as we usually do.
Braxton went on an Easter ride with Rico. They found some pretty cool stuff on their all day ride.

Facer Easter Party 2022


Grandpa Brent and Grandma Lisa also had a really fun Easter party in their backyard with fun games and yummy food.


For Activity days we had a modest fashion show where the girls used tissue paper and such to create beautiful  outfits to wear down the red carpet.

Dakota got 2nd place in the Art competition on the district level and got a certificate and some money. His piece was called Qube-ular and was a cube in a cube. He is very talented at jewelry.

Dakota turned 17 years old. I used to write a whole post called 17 things I love about Dakota, maybe I will do that soon, or maybe I will forget. We will see.

Prom 2022. Kaitlynn Hall, Dakota Weston, Matheus Horton and his date.






Weston Family Olympics. What a fun evening of games, relay races, and cup stacking events.
We spent a ton of time driving Cam back and forth to practice this year. And a ton of time on the mountain with him while he rode we hiked. I love being out in nature
Dakota got a new helmet for his birthday.
Dakota learning how to pour cement from Casey Hall. Doing a service project for a neighbor.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment