Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Randomness

I love to wear special things at preschool like headbands or holiday shirts. They preschool kids get so excited!
My sweet friend Richard that I have worked with for about 15 years loves to dress up for the holidays and it makes my day better every time.  He is such a special soul that brings sunshine wherever he goes.
Happy Easter, Dakota collecting his eggs.  Holidays have changes so much since the kids are so big now. It is still fun, but I miss the little people so much, they just bring such an excitement! In fact Shane wasn't even here by the time the kids got up for Easter, he had left for bishopric meeting already.
Knox is my best bud, I love spending time with him and so do the boys and Shane.
Family bike ride!
Sometimes Braxton wakes up with the best hair!
For the first 6 months of 2021 we did not attend 2nd hour at church.  We went to 30 minute sacrament, then home to do zoom Sunday School and Relief Society and priesthood. This is what it looked like for the boys, all three sitting on the couch staring at the IPAD.  I was so happy when we finally went back o the 2 hour block, impatient as usual but really happy. For me it looked like NO primary and it made me sad...I missed the kids and felt like they were getting left out. I got to attend Sunday School and Relief Society on zoom, so that was good, but missed the kiddos so much.
One day in the spring Cameron came home from Ashley Weston's (our hair dresser) with SHORT hair.  He is 13 1/2 and has always had long or longish hair. I was shocked and sad but now I love it!

For one of Dakota's projects for his class he had to design and print a 3D object that could be given to the valedictorian of his school. I think it's very nice and what a great project.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment