Brent got remarried on August 30th. It was a beautiful wedding at the church. They now have a very big family with 10 adult children (and 10 spouses) as well as 28 grandchildren.
We did the Anything for a friend 5K again this year. This year we ran for our friends Jason and Kaeley Goobler's daughter that is 4 and has cancer. It was a great cause and fun to finally do it with all 5 of us.
Always have to catch the Weber County Fair each year.
For the family reunion Kiley did a baseball theme and we did it in Tyler's parking lot and walked over to the raptors game after. It was really fun.
For the Facer Reunion we went to Riverdale resort, I hope I have the other pics somewhere else because this hardly shows what we did. Braxton eating a hamburger.
Just a representation of what my car looks like all fall and all spring long.
Braxton went to his first school dance. He was nervous as all get out, but had a great time. This is how she answered him.
Just a day of looking sharp that I needed to photograph. I am doing this typing about 4 months late, and can't believe how much bigger they have grown already.
No comments:
Post a Comment