My baby boy turned 11 years old today. Wow! He is getting so big.
11 things that make Cameron great:
1-He has really great hair. He cut it off in February from the really long look, but he still goes for semi-long and flowing and I love it.
2-He is always excited to see mom and dad. Always.
3-He is a very avid reader. He started the Harry Potter series and is loving every minute of it. He reads for hours at a time and finishes them so quickly.
4-Cam just started guitar and so far is loving it. He is catching on quickly and sits down often just to play.
5-Cam is a hard worker. He loves to work outside and will do anything you ask him to do, even coming over and asking "now what" when he finishes one task and needs another one. He has worked at Bella's a couple of nights this month when they were busy, and he loves scraping plates and handing them to the dishwasher.
6-Cam has the best attitude toward life. He is always happy, smiley and goes with the flow.
7-He is very very smart. Especially at math. Things that take computing just come to his brain. It is crazy to watch him figure things out. Every teacher, every year says this about his amazing brain. One down side to his amazing brain is he is very hard on himself if he doesn't succeed as well as he expected himself to. This is about the only time I see him upset if he disappoints himself.
8-He does not care what others think about him. Cam is comfortable in his own skin and I love to see him shake off mean comments or just move on with his day. He has no desire to fit in with certain crowds, he is just happy to be.
9-Cam takes robotics club and he is seriously in heaven doing that. He programs a robot and makes it go where he wants it. He is fascinated by things like that.
10-Cam loves Lacrosse. He loves to spend time with his Dad doing Lacrosse and gets so excited to play in every game. One think I have noticed is he doesn't seem to mind if they win or loose. He likes to focus on his accomplishments and things he can work on. I really admire this about my Cameron.
11-Bones (that is his nickname) is very kind. He is kind at school, work, church, and play. He sees all kids as equals and tries to be kind to everyone. He reaches out and is such a sweet kind hearted little guy and I love him more than all the fishes in the seas. He brings a smile to my face every time I see him and gives tons and tons of hugs. I love you Cameron John Weston and am forever thankful to be your mama.



No comments:
Post a Comment