Tuesday, September 5, 2017

End of June/Youth Conference

I came home from France to this wonderful birthday surprise.  I was so happy I have wanted one of these forever, but it just isn't feasible with little ones, but now I cruise to aerobics at the church and to the bank on it and I love it.  I don't go very far, but I sure love having it.  Shane and the boys worked so hard getting it fixed up and running for me while I was gone.  I love them all so much and their thoughtfulness and hard work.  I especially love to see how much the boys learn while they are doing things like this.

I love having normal summer days.  Ones where the boys swim and where we go to Lagoon.  I am so thankful for that pool that provides many afternoons of fun.
For Youth Conference we went to the Manti Pagent.  I was home from France for 5 days and then I was off again for 3 days.  I love the youth I get the pleasure of working with.  They bring so much joy into my life and we have so much fun together.  One night I stayed up until 1 am with them talking about who they have kissed.  It was so fun and really made me feel close to them.  I was also glad to go with Braxton and see him interact with the kids his age.  He is such a great kid and brings so much joy and happiness into our lives everyday.  We were able to do a ropes course that tested our skills of working together and also our fears.  We got to be brave and do hard things and I love seeing them do things like that.





Braxton had his appointment at Primary Children's Hospital for his Echo on his heart.  Everything looks good.  We had a great afternoon together.
This was my gift from Becky and Russ for my birthday, they gave me some money to spend in France and I bought this great apron.
Long summer days lead to tired husbands and sons.  I haven't seen them take a nap together for years it was so precious.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you got that scooter for your birthday! I have wanted one forever too, but haven't got one for the same reason you mentioned. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete