Sunday, August 27, 2017
Where I am from
Where I am from
By Cameron Weston 3rd Grade
Dedicated to My loving mom 5/12/17
I am from quiet roads
and pumpkin patches
from 3 of Grandma's Tramps
and lacrosse sticks
I am from a fruit salad tree
whose fruit is so delicious
I am from goat toe shoes
and little cesears pizza
from Shane and Geana
and from swimming
and jumping on the tramp
I am from watching a movie and eating pizza on Tuesday
from chicken pillows
and crepes
from playing lacrosse
and from Tuesday scouts
I am from these moments
a family of 5 whose wild, crazy, and amazing
Cameron gave me this poem that made me cry for mothers dad 2017. He is such a sweet little boy and it really made me realize what is important in the life of a child. All of these things he mentioned are what makes us a family and I love my family and the memories we create together and the love we share everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a sweet, thoughtful poem!
ReplyDelete