Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Cameron and Christmas
Before I forget and this wonderful Christmas season passes I want to write down how much fun Cameron was this Christmas. Our days of having 3 believers are long gone, and our days of having any believers are coming to a close. I love Christmas and the magic that it involves. How the anticipation leading up to Santa coming just almost makes the kids sick with excitement (in Braxton's case as a little one literally barfing on Christmas morning) Cameron was giddy all day Friday and Saturday. He was jumping in the air, doing weird kicks and was so happy all day. He was beside himself wishing away both of the days hoping it would go fast and he could have Santa come RIGHT NOW. He asked about 500 times what time it was and then said, "why can't this day end". He really didn't even ask Santa for anything in particular it was just the magic and anticipation of the entire day that made it so wonderful for all of us. I wish these days of pure magic would last forever, that the lists with specific sizes and colors didn't happen and the picking out the gifts beforehand because your in on the surprise didn't ever happen, but for now I will soak in all the magic I can and relish my last few Christmases where the magic is truly just that---magical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun!
ReplyDelete