Tuesday, November 15, 2016

School Pics/Field Trip


Here is a glimpse of the pictures I am to cheap to buy every year.  They looked really handsome, but I just never buy them.  Cam had two giant cold sores on his lips so he didn't like his very well.  Poor guy has been plagued with those darn cold sores since he was so sick in kindergarten with Hand Foot and Mouth.
A 6th grade tradition at Plain City Elem for the past 25 years is to build these awesome haunted houses.  Dakota's turned out great and he did it all by himself.  I love projects that are like that.
I had the privilege of going to the environmental center with Cameron with his 3rd grade.  Unfortunately the stomach bug had hit Shane, Brax, and me the weekend before and Cameron got it right in the middle of the field trip.  He turned white and was very weak.  He did get to shoot the bow before it hit, and then he dissected the owl pellet while we waited for a kind lady to drive us home so he didn't have to wait all day for the bus.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about those haunted houses! That's a fun flashback.

    ReplyDelete