Nine things I love about my baby:
1-He will always be my baby and gives me tons of hugs (huggy as he calls it) and kisses whenever I need them.
2-He has the craziest, long hair that him and I both love. He refuses to pull it back but also refuses to have it cut. (A trim right now would be good though)
3-He loves to play games with me. We play cards a lot especially in the winter and I look forward to it every year.
4-He is a great student. Man he is so bright and I love that about him. He catches on and listens so well and I love spending time in his classroom every Tuesday and watching him interact with his friends.
5-He is hard worker. He works so hard in the pumpkin patch and around the house. Often times he asks for extra chores so he can earn a little bit of extra cash. He does the job until it is done, often better then I even expected.
6-He loves his friends. He plays everyday and loves to be with his buddies Landon and Owen.
7-He loves to be outside. He is always happy being in the outdoors and usually can be found wearing no shoes which often leads to no shoes when we go places (not a good thing!). He started Lacrosse this year and Shane is his coach and they both love it. He improves every practice and has a great time playing. He is although a bit hard on himself, beating himself up a bit too much after hard games.
8-He loves pizza and ice cream. He could eat pizza everyday and not be sad about it.
9-He completes our family. He brings up the caboose and we all adore him. He and Brax fight like worst enemies but in the end we all Love our Cambone, bones, Cambony Zambonie and his totally crazy hair and million dollar smile so so much.
Jake and Cam celebratingn #19 and #9 with some delicious Cobbler
Your baby is 9 Geana! That's crazy!
ReplyDelete