Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Braxton's birthday party

Breakfast in bed looks like this when you are 14.  He was not too thrilled, but I know deep down he appreciated it.  It was just me and him since he gets up at the crack of dawn and we had a very nice chat about life.  I sure love that kiddo.
We sang to him at the opening party for the pumpkin patch. One less party to have that way since he was having a friend party.

He chose to take Dalton, Andersen, and Coit to IRock.  I can not believe the stamina those 4 boys had.  They just kept going up an up and up.  Shane timed them to see who got to the top the fastest in the middle and they did it over and over.  Such good friends Braxton has.  Many people came and left the IRock and they continued to climb.  Shane and I had to belay because you had to be 16, and man it was hard on the arms.  I suppose we call them Monkeys for a reason.





1 comment: